понедельник, 1 ноября 2010 г.

Singing E-cards


I was very impressed with the demos and I am even more impressed with the final e-card.

that is the most hilarious e-card i've heard in a long time...too funny...thanks

I absolutely fell in love with the birthday song e-card. I had it sent to my nephew who is 4 and he loved it.

I ordered a "stupid" birthday e-card for a friend of mine back in July and I think I can honestly say that I have probably gotten just as much if not more joy from it than he did. It cracks me up!!! I listen to this e-card at least once a week. I can't wait for the next victim!

Unique and personalized birthday e-cards. They are so great and really made my birthday special.

I had tears streaming down my cheeks here. I was so pleased, e-card was amazing and more than worth the small charge for your services.

What better way to tell the man you adore, love with all your heart and soul.. who for the moment, lives 1400 miles from you.. that he is loved on his birthday.. well your electronic greeting e-card certainly did that!

What a WONDERFUL IDEA!

When I heard the copy of the e-card you made for me, I was amazed.

I nearly laughed myself silly.

What a fun gift it has been for both of us.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий